Our Company offers polyurethane foam sandwich panels as cladding structures for packaged modular buildings. The majority (about 95 %) of sandwich panels manufactured world-wide have polyurethane foam filler.
Sandwich panels with polyisocyanurate foam filler provide a more advantageous alternative to the mineral wool, basalt wool sandwich panels which are widely used today as fire-resistant cladding structures. Such panels are intended for cladding bearing structures for construction of buildings and structures with different purposes, i.e. those replacing insulation materials made of basalt and other fibre-glass materials widely used today. The advantages of sandwich panels with
Advantages of sandwich panels with polyisocyanurate filler
- PIR panels are non—absorbing, the percentage of water absorption is less than 1.5-2 % which leads to:
A) constant heat transfer during the entire service life;
- B) almost endless service life of PIR panels as their structure does not change under the influence of real temperatures, while the service life of basalt panels is up to 5 years due to structure break under the influence of water freezing cycle;
В) absence of deformations in winter period.
- PIR panels have higher strength propertiesat less weight, which leads to the decreased weight of building metal frame, and thus to decreased price. PIR panel strength is provided by high adhesion to the envelopes and increased rigidity of foam.
- PIR panels, similar to panels with basalt filler, are fire resistant. This is achieved by carbon microcapsules content that envelopes thermal insulation during heating and thus combustion temperature maintaining is avoided.
The only obstacle for wide application of PIR panels that we face so far is lack of widespread knowledge of their existence.
Both walling and roofing PIR sandwich panels can be manufactured. Roofing panels are manufactured from corrugated deck (crest height 32 mm) from the upper side, which provides high strength and prevents penetration of precipitations to the premises.
Leadership is ensured by the following characteristics:
- Excellent thermal insulation characteristics
- Light weight
- Low water absorption
- High adhesion
- High sound insulation properties
- Not subject to fungosity, mold damage, rodents exposure
- Panel sealing, original lock design and reliable connection of sandwich panels eliminates creation of “thermal bridges” and penetration of vapour and precipitations.
- An important advantage of polyurethane foam sandwich panels is their long lifetime (objects made of sandwich panels do not require renovation for up to 50 years!)
Advantages of sandwich panels manufactured by “BF Plant”
High quality of sandwich panels
- Sandwich panels are manufactured on automated line of continuous casting provided by “CANON” (Italy). Line maintenance staff was trained by the equipment supplier.
- Quality raw materials are used for manufacturing:
- Galvanized steel with polymer coating is supplied directly from the major European plants in France and Germany
- PIR (polyisocyanurate foam) and PUR (polyurethane foam) components for manufacturing of sandwich panels filler are supplied by plants from the Netherlands, the USA and Switzerland.
Rapid manufacturing of your order
- Modern production line with the capacity of more than 200,000 sq. m. of panels per month allows manufacturing of your order in a very short time
Possibility to manufacture sandwich panels up to 15 m long
- heat conductivity coefficient of polyurethane foam: 0.21 W/sq. m K at panel width of 100 mm;
- mean filler density: 40 kg/m3;
- galvanized sheet thickness — 0.45-0.5 mm;
- panel length — 2,000-15,000 mm;
- panel width — 1,000 mm;
- panel thickness — 30, 40, 60, 80, 100, 120* mm.
- * — only wall panels